With winter temperatures in the fair community of Bethesda sometimes dropping into the teens, your heating system needs to be in top shape to keep your family safe and warm. If your furnace or heat pump isn’t keeping you comfortable or has stopped working entirely, count on the experts at GAC Services. With over 50 years of experience servicing the Bethesda area, our NATE-certified technicians are fully equipped and prepared to repair furnaces, heat pumps, and other heating systems!
If you’re ready for an HVAC company that puts people first, call GAC Services at (240) 233-8498 for reliable heating repair in Bethesda. You can also contact us online.
Bethesda Heating Repair Services from GAC Services
We train our skilled technicians to service all makes, models, and types of heating systems. Call us right away when you need help with the heating in your Bethesda home! We can repair:
- Gas, Electric, and Propane Furnaces – Furnaces offer powerful, immediate heat that should keep your Bethesda home cozy through the coldest of nights. Gas and propane furnaces need particular care and consideration to avoid dangerous malfunctions that could cause fires or carbon monoxide poisoning. If you’re experiencing any issues with your furnace, call GAC Services for expert help.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps are versatile and energy-efficient heating systems that have the added benefit of cooling your home. A heat pump creates a slower, more gentle heat that builds up to warm your home. Because heat pumps run all year long and do double the job of a furnace, they may wear out more quickly and require repairs. If your heat pump is acting up, call the professionals at GAC Services for repair.
- And more! – Don’t see your heating system on the list? Reach out to us to see if we can repair it!
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair in Bethesda
Waiting around for heating repair during a Bethesda winter is not an option! GAC Services offers 24/7 emergency heating repair services so that you’re never left in the cold. Give us a call if your heating system stops working – night or day – and we’ll quickly dispatch a qualified technician to your home to restore your heating as soon as possible.
Our technicians arrive in service vehicles stocked with a variety of the most commonly need parts for heating repair. This means that they are fully equipped to handle your heating emergency right then and there. In the event that they need a different part, we keep a heavily stocked warehouse and will get the part to your home as quickly as possible. Our main goal in a heating emergency is to get your heat back on, stat!
Do you have a heating emergency in Bethesda? Call us right away at (240) 233-8498 for 24/7 heating repair service!
Signs You Need Heating Repair
It’s obvious that you need heating repair when you come home to a frigid house and your furnace or heat pump won’t turn on. But what about all the minor issues your heating system can experience? How do you know if you need repair service, or if it’s just a fluke? Look out for these signs that you should call for heating repair:
- Insufficient heat – OK, so you’re not shivering in your home, but you do find yourself wandering over to the thermostat to bump it up a notch fairly often. If your heating system isn’t keeping you comfortable, chances are that it’s struggling to do its job.
- Short cycling – If your heating system cuts on and off constantly, something is causing it to short cycle. Whether it’s a faulty thermostat or a wiring problem, switching on and off continuously can wear out your heater and cause a breakdown.
- Unusual noises – Some heating systems are louder than others (looking at you, heat pumps), but if your heat pump or furnace starts making unusually loud noises, it’s highly likely that something is wrong. Turn it off and call for repair service right away!
- Uneven heating – If some parts of your home are nice and cozy while other areas are chilly, something is keeping your furnace or heat pump from working as it should.
- High energy bills – You expect your energy bills to increase in the winter when you use your heater the most, but if they increase more than normal or seem to climb continuously, call for heating repair. This means that your heater is working much harder than normal to do its job.
Homeowners often notice the signs above before their heating system breaks down. Don’t wait for minor issues to turn into a heating emergency – call GAC Services for heating repair if you’re experiencing any of these signs!
Upfront pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
Schedule Heating Repair in Bethesda with GAC Services
Don’t waste time calling around to different HVAC companies when your heating system is down – call GAC Services night or day for quick heating repair with 100% satisfaction. When you call GAC Services, you can expect:
- 24/7 availability for heating emergencies
- Upfront pricing with no surprises in the final bill
- Factory-trained, NATE-certified technicians
- On-time service
- Respect for you and your home
- Friendly professionals who put people first and focus on your needs
These practices have served us well over the last 50 years, and will continue to satisfy and delight customers in Bethesda far into the future. We’re looking for long term relationships, not short term gains. Call GAC Services today and experience the GAC difference for yourself!
For heating repair in Bethesda, including furnace repair, heat pump repair, and 24/7 emergency service, call GAC Services at (240) 233-8498 or contact us online today!
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.