#1 Air Conditioner Service Contractor in Washington Grove!
A central air conditioning system is a significant investment to your home and is one of the best ways to provide whole-home comfort for you and your family. Washington Grove residents can expect their air conditioner to have an average lifespan of approximately 15 – 20 years, however with regular tune-ups and maintenance, your air conditioning unit can last well beyond 20 years.
At GAC Services, we can perform an annual AC maintenance tune-up—preferably in the spring before the cooling season starts when you’ll rely on your system the most. We’ve provided Washington Grove homeowners with cooling services since 1970, so you know you’re receiving the best possible air conditioner tune-up around!
Contact us today to schedule your air conditioner tune-up!
What’s Included in Our AC Tune-Up?
Your air conditioner is a complicated machine with hundreds of moving parts. In order to effectively cool your home year after year, we recommend scheduling an annual tune-up. During our standard tune-up, one of our NATE-certified HVAC technicians will:
- Lubricate and/or tighten necessary parts and connections
- Clean or replace your air filter as needed
- Inspect and test major AC components, such as blower motor, indoor and outdoor coils, compressor, condenser, evaporator, thermostat, etc.
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Check for fluid leakage indoors
- Notify you of any components that may need to be replaced
Is AC Maintenance Necessary?
Even if your air conditioner has performed well for several years, it’s never a bad time to schedule a tune-up. Not only does An AC tune-up increase the lifespan of your cooling equipment, but many manufacturers require regular check-ups to maintain the warranty on your central air conditioner. Even without a warranty, AC maintenance can help reduce in-season breakdowns and prevent costly repairs in the future. Scheduling an AC tune-up for your Washington Grove home can also help you answer the following questions you may have:
- Why does my air conditioner make a loud noise when it runs?
- Why is my air conditioner leaking?
- Why is warm air being coming from my registers?
- Why are my energy bills so high?
- Is my air conditioner working as efficiently as it should?
- Why does my AC smell when it runs?
- And more
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
There are many benefits to having an HVAC professional perform regular tune-ups to your cooling system, including:
- Extends the lifespan of your central air conditioning unit
- Prevents unwanted repairs
- Lowers repair costs
- Ensures your air conditioner is running at its peak performance levels
- Improves the energy-efficiency of your system
Schedule AC Maintenance in Washington Grove, MD!
At GAC Services, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. Our friendly, honest, and professional team of HVAC technicians are factory trained and nationally certified. We’ll leave your house in the exact condition it was in when we arrived, and we’ll always clean up after we complete your AC tune-up. Contact us today to schedule your AC tune-up in Washington Grove or its surrounding communities.
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.