Nest Connected Smart Home Products
Nest Connected Smart Home Products
If you are familiar with home automation, you’ve likely heard of Nest. Nest is a leading pioneer in the smart home revolution with a mission of “creating the thoughtful home: a home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.” At GAC Services, we offer a complete range of high-tech home automation products from Nest, and we’d love to help you create your own Nest connected smart home!
Nest offers several innovative home security, safety and energy products, including the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm, Nest IQ Security Camera and the Nest Learning Thermostat. All these products work independently and with each other and other smart home products to make homes safer, smarter and more efficient than ever before.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The Nest Learning Thermostat has revolutionized home climate control and energy efficiency. This handy device learns your family’s patterns and automatically adjusts itself accordingly.
Nest Protect Smoke and CO Detector
The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
Meet the all-new Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
- Get alerts on your phone. Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you can’t. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A light in the dark. Usually, Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow-burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app. Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span. Nest Protect’s long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound. Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights, letting you know everything’s working well.
Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera
The Nest Cam Indoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family – even when you’re away.
You can’t always be around to see what’s happening at home. With Nest Cam Indoor, you don’t have to be. Just plug it in and watch the 24/7 action live in 1080p HD – you’ll get a 130° wide-angle view and advanced Night Vision, and you can zoom in for a closer look. Sign up for Nest Aware, and you can go back and see everything you missed.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording – Nest Cam records up to 30 days of video history, not just snippets.
- Easy Install – Nest Cam takes only a few minutes to install. Literally. Just plug it in and set it up from your phone.
- Activity Zones – Get alerts when something happens in specific areas you care about.
- Motion Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if there is activity within your home.
- You Can Talk and Listen – Hear what’s happening at home or even tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Nest Aware – Every Nest Cam comes with a free trial. Subscribe to Nest Aware and you can use the cloud to see more and do more with Nest Cam.
- A Nest Home – When you set your Nest Thermostat to Away, Nest Cam can automatically turn on.
Contact GAC Services for Nest Connected Smart Home Products
Nest products work with each other and several other home automation devices and your smart home can be customized to meet your family’s unique needs. With Nest and other smart home products, you can control your lights, locks, cameras, indoor temperature, and more automatically.
At GAC, we offer Nest Connected Smart Home service throughout the areas surrounding Montgomery County, Frederick County, and Howard County. We would love to help you make your home smarter and more intuitive than you’ve ever imagined possible. You can reach us at: (240) 233-8498.
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.