GAC Prime Maintenance Membership
Join GAC Prime Maintenance Membership
One of the best ways to protect the HVAC system in your home is with a maintenance plan from GAC Services. Think of your heating and cooling system as a car—you wouldn’t drive 50,000 miles without an oil change, so why delay servicing your equipment any longer than you have to?
When you choose to enroll in our Prime Maintenance Membership, you receive:
- High-Performance Seasonal Tune-Ups – Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%.
- 20% Discount – You will receive a 20% discount off the bottom line for our heating and cooling services for as long as your Prime Membership remains in effect.
- 10% Off Electrical Repairs – Our team of skilled electricians is experienced in everything from power outlet replacement to lighting installation and beyond.
- Emergency Service – As a Prime Member, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call with an emergency. Your job will be scheduled ahead of others for routing and emergency calls.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team – Our factory-trained and nationally certified technicians will care for your equipment and your home.
- Reduced Diagnostic Fee – Prime Members receive a reduced diagnostic fee.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED!
- Relax, We’ll Contact You! – As a Prime Member, we make your equipment a top priority. We will contact you to schedule your seasonal system check via email and/or phone call, so you do not have to worry about it.
- Transferable – Your Prime Membership Agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice.
- Monthly Newsletters – Stay informed with each season about heating, cooling, and electric services, diagnostic articles, money saving tips, and Members Only Offers.
Prime Maintenance Membership
What’s Included in Our Maintenance Membership?
Our maintenance membership includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee designed for total peace of mind. You’ll feel comfortable know that your heating and cooling system was checked and serviced by a licensed, nationally certified, award-winning HVAC professional. Payment options have never been easier. You can choose to pay annually or monthly!
You can read our Maintenance Terms and Conditions here.
READY TO JOIN? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND SIGN UP, TODAY!
Benefits of Scheduling Regular HVAC Maintenance
The easiest way to make sure that your HVAC system is running properly is to schedule regular maintenance appointments. An annual tune-up appointment with a qualified HVAC specialist can help you avoid costly repairs and keep your home comfortable all year long.
Scheduling regular maintenance appointments provide various benefits to you and your home, such as:
- Increasing the Life Span of Your Unit – When your unit is inspected annually, our team is able to correct minor issues with your HVAC system before they start to reduce the unit’s functionality. Regular maintenance ensures that your system continues to run at peak performance levels, which lengthens its life span considerably over time.
- Preventing Unexpected Breakdowns – If your HVAC unit breaks down, it’s likely it will happen when you need it most—like on a hot summer day or a cold winter night! Scheduling regular maintenance gives our team the chance to catch any issues before they become big, inconvenient, and often expensive problems, so your home stays comfortable throughout the year.
- Improving the Energy Efficiency of Your System – Improving the energy efficiency of your system with regular maintenance helps to improve performance while reducing utility costs in your Maryland home. Win-win!
Just like you schedule regular oil changes and tire rotations to keep your car running smoothly, it’s important for Maryland residents to schedule regular tune-up appointments for your HVAC system so it can continue to heat and cool your home year after year. Call GAC Services today at (301) 482-0515 to learn more!
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Maryland
If you live in Gaithersburg, Frederick, or the surrounding areas and want to become a valued member of our Prime Maintenance Membership, give us a call or contact us online — or call us at: (301) 482-0515
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.