A Message for Customers and Employees of GAC Services:
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As our own community, and those around the world, are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials. We know you rely on us when emergencies happen and as always, we are here for you.
We have taken increased steps to ensure we can continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our technicians. We have been using these precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home.
We are asking all our customers if they, or their family members, have knowingly been exposed to the Coronavirus in the past 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms. If so, we will want to take alternative measures to make sure that everyone is safe and secure. You will receive an email prior to your appointment for our check-in process.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
- GAC Services technicians and electricians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers and gloves, and are taking precautions to clean tools and equipment with disinfectant wipes regularly.
- Technicians, electricians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
- Our employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date, there have been no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
- We have transitioned to a remote work model for all employees to limit any risk of exposure.
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
Protect: Our teams. Our customers. Our communities.
Prevent: Maintain the highest possible commitment to preventing transmission.
Provide: Continue to offer our services maintaining a commitment to 5-Star Service.
- GAC Services technicians and electricians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers and gloves, wear protective masks, and are taking precautions to clean tools and equipment with disinfectant wipes regularly.
- Technicians, electricians, comfort consultants, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another.
- We have stocked our service trucks with hand sanitizer, protective masks, gloves, and other supplies.
- We have provided hand sanitizer to each employee to use before each customer interaction and have asked that field staff refrain from physical contact during interaction with customers (such as shaking hands).
- Our employees are closely monitoring their own health and must wear masks in the field and office.
- We have instructed our staff to refrain from coming to work if they, or a family member, are displaying signs of the illness.
- We have transitioned to a remote work model for all employees to limit any risk of exposure as needed.
Your Home Hygiene and Clean Air
Home hygiene is always a top priority and especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain good airflow in your home. You can practice good home hygiene by:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently.
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean – central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health.
- Installing a Whole-home air purifier to eradicate harmful bacteria, viruses and mold spores from your indoor air.
Improving Indoor Air Quality with products that can filter allergens, kill germs and control humidity. This includes products such as high-efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers.
Our top priority is your health and safety, and we are here to assist you. We also ask that if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, and you have recently had service, please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
We will continually monitor the situation while serving the needs of our customers. Please visit the CDC website to learn more. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (240) 233-8498. Thank you for being a part of the GAC Services Family.
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.