Keeping your Frederick home warm and comfortable can be somewhat of a challenge if your heating equipment is falling behind. A worn down or out-of-date furnace simply isn’t an option, meaning you need technicians and heating contractors in Frederick that can provide superior service, leading products, and the best in customer service. That’s why you came to GAC Services!
When you need solutions for keeping your home in Frederick warm and comfortable, trust the experts at GAC Services. Our factory-trained and nationally certified technicians are armed with the best products and can help you identify the most affordable and energy efficient way to heat your home.
For new furnace installation, furnace repair, and maintenance services in Frederick, contact GAC Services online!
Furnace Repair Service in Frederick
Dealing with an improperly functioning furnace unit is a terrible thing for a Frederick homeowner to deal with. If your system is short-cycling, the furnace is failing to heat effectively, making odd sounds, or the furnace igniter isn’t working correctly, you can count on GAC to provide quick and accurate furnace repairs that restore your comfort as soon as possible.
Featuring four decades of experience, fully stocked service vehicles, and specially trained technicians, there’s no problem our professionals can’t handle.
Furnace Installation in Frederick, MD
Though furnaces are manufactured to operate effectively for 10 or more years, there will come a time when yours is beyond the scope of a standard repair or maintenance service. When that day comes, you can count on GAC Services to provide you with expert level furnace installation for your Frederick, MD family.
Each member of our furnace installation team is factory-trained and certified, giving you access to a dedicated team that can meet your needs completely and in the way that satisfies your need for reliable heat the most. We offer gas furnace installation, propane furnaces, and variable speed and hybrid furnace installation, so no matter what you need, GAC can help.
Frederick County Furnace Replacement Experts
Having a tough time trying to decide between furnace repair and a complete system replacement? It’s not always the easiest call to make, but there are in fact some very clear signs that can help you arrive at the right decision. Our team recommends replacing your furnace in these situations:
- If your furnace is 10-15 years old or older
- If your furnace is in need of repairs yearly or more
- If your current repair costs are too high, or equal roughly a third of the total system’s worth
- If your current furnace doesn’t heat your home evenly or thoroughly
Don’t want to make the wrong decision? We are Frederick’s own homeowner’s guide to furnace installation, so trust the experts at GAC Services to have your best interests at heart.
Contact us at any time to schedule a furnace consultation in Frederick and we’ll perform an assessment to provide you with the cost/benefit analysis you need!
Frequently Asked Furnace Questions
- What does a furnace installation in Frederick typically cost? The cost of an installation will vary according to the type of furnace, the heating load of your home, and the complexity of the install. Contact us for a quote!
- How long will a new furnace installation take? With a skilled technician, you can expect an installation to take a day, or rarely two, at most.
- How long does a gas furnace last before it needs to be replaced? When maintenance is properly covered, a furnace should last roughly 15 years.
- Why is my furnace making odd noises? Strange sounds typically indicate loose, worn out, or damaged components. It’s very important that you schedule repair to handle these as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the unit.
- Do I have to keep up with furnace tune-ups? If you want to get the most out of the performance and working lifespan of your furnace, maintenance is absolutely imperative. The service can take as little as an hour and includes component cleaning and inspection, a thorough electrical system check, and calibration for moving parts as needed. The final cost will depend on what services and parts your specific furnace needs.
Frederick Heat Pump Sevices
Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Frederick, MD
Heat pumps work by transferring heat—out of your home in the summer and into your home in the winter—rather than by converting energy into heat. For this reason, if you currently heat and cool with electricity, a heat pump could save you as much as 30 to 40 percent on your energy bills.
Why purchase, install, repair, and maintain two HVAC systems when you can have it all with one convenient, energy-efficient unit?
For heat pump service in Frederick with 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed, give us a call.
GAC Heating Services in Frederick
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Frederick over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new heating system or to schedule heating service in Frederick today.
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.