Heat Pump Services in Chevy Chase, Maryland
Heat pumps last approximately 15 years, and while normally they are a reliable heating and cooling system, you may run into a need for professional repair. At GAC Services, we have the proper tools and heating and cooling expertise to diagnose and properly repair heat pumps in Chevy Chase. Our HVAC technicians are factory trained and nationally certified, so you can trust we’ll return your home or business back to its maximum comfort level as quickly as possible.
Don’t be stuck without a working heat pump, contact the experts at GAC Services today!
When to Schedule Heat Pump Repair in Chevy Chase
A heat pump functions as both an air conditioner and a heating system. Because of its multiple functions and continuous use throughout the summer and winter, the heat pump in your Chevy Chase home may need an occasional repair or two. Call GAC Services for heat pump repair if you experience any of the following signs:
- Heat Pump Doesn’t Turn On – If you notice your heat pump is not turning on, double check your thermostat settings. If the thermostat is set to the proper settings (e.g. thermostat is set to heat during the winter or cool during the summer) and your heat pump is not turning on, contact GAC Services to schedule your repair.
- Increased Energy Costs – One of the first signs of a heat pump in distress is an increase in energy costs. If the cost to heat and cool your Chevy Chase home or business is higher than usual, your heat pump may be working harder than it needs to.
- Inconsistent Temperatures – If you notice inconsistent temperatures between rooms or areas within a building your heat pump may be malfunctioning. Our technicians will diagnose and repair your heat pump to restore maximum comfort levels.
When it comes to heat pump repair in Chevy Chase there is only one name you need to know: GAC Services. We’ll diagnose and repair your heat pump in no time, so you can rest assured your heating and cooling system is running at its peak operating levels both day and night. Contact us today to schedule your repair, or request an estimate online.
The GAC Difference
“What do our customers want?” That’s the question that’s been driving the way we do business at GAC from the very beginning—back when you might have known us as Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating!
While our name may have changed, the way we do business hasn’t.
Up-front pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Maryland over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new heating system or to schedule service today.
We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.