Zone Control Systems
Zone Control Systems
There are many upgrades you can make to your home that will reduce the cost of your heating and cooling bills. You can install new insulation, upgrade your existing heating or cooling systems, or add high-efficiency air filtration systems to reduce indoor contaminants and increase your home’s indoor air quality without compromising airflow.
However, one method is both affordable and highly effective — and you can have it installed relatively easily. For homes in Montgomery County, Frederick County, and Howard County, zone control system allows you to divide your home into distinct zones, where each zone has its own thermostat and can be monitored and maintained separately from the rest of your home. GAC offers a full range of zone control system installation, maintenance and repair services, so give us a call or schedule online today to discuss your options.
The Benefits of a Zone Control System
There are many reasons why a zone control system in Montgomery County, Frederick County, and Howard County is a good fit for your home:
- Zone Control systems save you money. Because zone control is a relatively inexpensive upgrade, the savings offered are significant.
- By breaking your home into several distinct zones, you make it possible to only heat or cool the areas of your home that you are currently in. Right now, for example, when you turn on your heating system, it distributes heat to every room with a vent, including the upstairs which is probably empty most of the day. Furthermore, with a zone control system, you can set up the upstairs as a single-zone, and turn off the heat in that location whenever you are not there.
- A zone control system is also a luxury. Imagine being in the kitchen, making dinner over a hot stove while having the heat on, turning an already hot kitchen into a “standing oven”. With a zone control system, you can separate active spaces from inactive spaces. So, places where people move around — like the kitchen — can be set to be cooler than places where they sit idle, reading or watching TV — like the living room
Let GAC Services Install Your New Zone Control System
If you decide a zone control system is a good fit for your home, the installation process is relatively simple.
Your air handler will need a few minor upgrades and new thermostats will be installed for each of the zones in your home. To help extend the life of your system and protect your investment, our service professionals at GAC Services will recommend regular preventative maintenance. During the preventative maintenance process, an expert HVAC specialist test the system and its various electronic components.
In all, zone control systems for homes and office buildings in Montgomery County, Frederick County, and Howard County can be installed by GAC in a single day, and the cost will be offset by your energy savings within a year or two. Sound too good to be true? Well, it isn’t!
If you are ready to learn more about how a zone control system can save you money, now is the time to call GAC Services. Our trained technicians are ready to discuss the benefits of having a zone control system installed in your Gaithersburg area home, and are eager to discuss the unique options available to you.
Join GAC's Prime Maintenance Membership
- High-performance seasonal tune-ups
- 20% discount on heating and cooling services
- 10% off electrical repairs
- Emergency service
- Reduced diagnostic fee
- And more!
Financing Options Available
At GAC, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the priority maintenance services offered by GAC Services.